To become a sponsor contact Michael Stusser at email@example.com or 707-874-1963.
Freestone Fermentation Festival
A Catalytic Community Celebration Joining Culture with Agriculture
May 21, 2011
BE RECOGNIZED AS A SUPPORTER OF THIS HIGH PROFILE EDUCATIONAL
AND COMMUNITY BUILDING EVENT
Profits from the event will benefit the Ceres Community
Project. , founded in 2007, brings teens into the kitchen to gain hands-on
experience in the how’s and why’s of healthy eating. The teens act as the program’s chefs,
preparing 25,000 free meals each year for families dealing with cancer and other life-threatening
illnesses. The group’s educational programs and Nourishing Connections cookbook help spread
their “food-as-medicine” message that whole foods are the foundation of health.
$2,500 Culture Maker
- Premier Logo exposure on every page of Freestone Fermentation Festival Website
- Large Logo placement on 12’ festival banner entrance
- top placement on both Festival and Symposium Programs
- Mention in radio, print promotions and press release
- Highlight Stage mentions repeated during both events
- 6 Friday symposium and 2 Feast Dinner passes, 8 Saturday festivals passes & 6 meal tickets
- Mid-level Logo exposure on every page of Website
- Logo placement on 12’ festival banner entrance
- Placement in Festival and Symposium Programs
- Mention in print promotions and press release
- Stage mentions repated during both events
- 4 Friday symposium and 1 Feast Dinner pass, 6 Saturday festival passes & 4 meal tickets
- Personal contributions of any amount of time, energy, product, or finances are greatly appreciated at this time and will be mentioned on the back of our Festival Programs
- Many companies prefer to donate products or services rather than money. These donations are valued at the company cost, not at retail.
- In-kind donations the festival needs:
- Foods and Beverages
For additional sponsorship information contact Michael Stusser at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-874-1963.